Arrive at Paro :
• Arrive at Paro airport, after immigration and custom formalities, your guide for the trip will receive you at the airport.
Paro - Excursion to Taktshang Monastery:
• Walk (1.5 hrs) to the spectacular view of the Taktshang Monastery (Tiger's Nest), perched on a rocky ledge over a 900 m.
• Experience unforgettable view of Mt.Jhomolhari
Paro - Thimphu:
• In the morning, drive to Thimphu.
|Day 04||Chele La Ridge Hike
• In the morning, drive via Paro to Chele La (3750 m), highest pass in Bhutan.
• Hike upto the Kung Karpo La (4100 m).
Departure Distance: 108 km and 3 hrs
• After breakfast, drive to the airport on time to catch your flight.
Trongsa - Bumthang
• Early morning visit to Trongsa Dzong and other historic sites.
Sikkim's best adventure product is mountain biking. The rugged and dramatic terrain of Sikkim Himalayas offers sure and exciting biking trails to the adventure lovers. The beauty of the countryside, flora and faunaRead more
is one of the latest adventure sport in Sikkim. Only the Teesta and Rangit rivers offer long stretches which are ideal for safe rafting. Teesta is graded 4 on the International scale. The icy cold waters of theRead more
Want to fly like a free bird and soar high up in the sky? Then paragliding is what you can experience. Welcome to world of paragliding in Sikkim and experience the dream of flying like a bird.Read more