Fly to Paro from bagdogra airport :
Fly into Paro Bhutan from bagdogra airport. On this flight, you can see breathtaking views of the Great Himalayas as you start approaching Bhutan. Arrive Paro where you will be welcomed to the Kingdom by your guide. After a 10-15 minutes drive from the airport you'll reach the hotel. After check in, lunch served at the hotel. After lunch, Visit Kichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest Monastery in Bhutan and have a look around Paro town. Overnight Paro at Hotel.
Paro , excursion to Taktsang Monastery (B,L,D):
Day hike to Taktsang Monastery view point. Taktsang, meaning "Tiger's nest," is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhawa) mediated, clings seemingly impossible to a cliff of rock at 3,000 feet above the valley floor. For the local people it is a place of pilgrimage, but for a tourist, a hike up to the view point opposite the monastery is exhausting, thrilling and mystical. The legend has it that Guru Rimpoche is said to have flown to the site of the monastery on the back of a tigress from Tibet and meditated in the cave there for three months. Afternoon, visit National Museum and drive to Thimphu, the capital city for Overnight at Hotel.
Thimphu - Paro (B/L/D) :
Full day sightseeing in and around Thimphu Valley, The largest and Capital City of Bhutan.
2. Visit Arts and crafts school where one can see young children at work.
3. Visit Traditional Medicine Institute where the ancient healing arts are still practiced.
4. Visit Memorial Chorten built in 1974 to honour memory of Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, popularly known as the Father of Modern Bhutan. A multi-storied stupa that will introduce you to the vitality of Tantric Buddhism.
5. Observe traditional paper making from Daphnia and Edgeworthia shrub to the finished product and purchase some beau,tiful writing sets from the factory.
6. Visit Botanical garden (Zoo) where one can see Yak and Takin, the National wild animal of Bhutan.
7. Drive up to view point and take a hike beyond to see the clear picture of Thimphu Valley.
8. Downtown Thimphu on foot visiting Handicrafts Emporium and other Arts & Crafts stores. Buy stunning kiras which can be used as bed covers or wall decoration, jewelleries and many more. Late afternoon, transfer to Paro for Overnight.
|Day 04||After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport for fly onward.|
Sikkim's best adventure product is mountain biking. The rugged and dramatic terrain of Sikkim Himalayas offers sure and exciting biking trails to the adventure lovers. The beauty of the countryside, flora and faunaRead more
is one of the latest adventure sport in Sikkim. Only the Teesta and Rangit rivers offer long stretches which are ideal for safe rafting. Teesta is graded 4 on the International scale. The icy cold waters of theRead more
Want to fly like a free bird and soar high up in the sky? Then paragliding is what you can experience. Welcome to world of paragliding in Sikkim and experience the dream of flying like a bird.Read more